***Innovation and Adolescent Learning is accepting applications until Wednesday, July 8th***
This is an opportunity for K-12 educators (teachers, ECE’s, etc.) to build shared resources for the district over the summer to support blended learning.
OCDSB Educators, K-12, have been doing an incredible job during this challenging time to build new, innovative learning experiences for students.
Innovation and Adolescent Learning would like to provide you with an opportunity to:
- share this learning with teachers from across the district
- build enhancements, and/or
- build new learning plans that create rich and authentic learning experiences for students (this could also include curriculum development for Locally Developed Courses).
This can be done individually or collaboratively and will be created within Brightspace (our Virtual Learning Environment, VLE) so that all staff have access to these plans next year.
Key areas for consideration include (but are not limited to):
- Addressing Anti-Racism
- The new Math Curriculum
- Opportunities for courses traditionally involving considerable hands on opportunities in classes
- Delivering learning opportunities in different ways; balancing in class and online experiences
For more information and a link to the application form, please click here.